With Software Testing we ensure and evaluate a system and its components with the intent to find whether it satisfies the specified requirements or not. Every software system or app we develop, goes through the process of manual testing, in order to identify any gaps, errors, or missing requirements in contrary to the actual requirements and this professional practice strengthen our client’s confidence in our software development services.
Our testing team validates and verify that a software program/application/product meets the business and technical requirements of the application.
Types of Software Testing we do:
Manual Testing: In this type of Testing, the tester takes over the role of an end-user and tests the software to identify any unexpected behavior or bug. There are different stages for manual testing such as unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing etc.
Automation Testing: Automation testing, which is also known as Test Automation, is when the tester writes scripts and uses software to test the product. This process involves automation of a manual process. Automation Testing is used to re-run the test scenarios that were performed manually, quickly, and repeatedly.
Selenium is a free (open source) automated testing suite for web applications across different browsers and platforms. It is based on java scripting to a large extent. It is more suited for the agile methodology of coding and testing.
Selenium has four components:
- Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Selenium Web Driver
- Selenium Grid
- Selenium is pure open source, freeware and portable tool.
- Selenium supports variety of languages that include Java, Perl, PHP, Python, C#, Ruby, Groovy, Java Script, and VB Script. etc.
- Selenium supports many operating systems like Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Unix etc.
- Selenium supports many browsers like Internet explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari etc.
- Selenium run multiple tests at a time.