- Were test cases created, or modified to reflect changed requirements?
- Was all required testing completed?
- All the test result and test data included in the released package?
- Are all exiting criteria completed?
Quality assurance is the process of verifying or determining whether products or services meet or exceed customer expectations. Quality assurance is a process-driven approach with specific steps to help define and attain goals. This process considers design, development, production, and service. Logic spice provides a wide range of services in software testing and quality assurance. Plan is the first and foremost thing to accomplish a task as it should be. Logic spice had and have plan to provide you the best quality.
We follow these steps: –
- The first step is to make a decision about intention of the project.
- The second step is to conclude all the processes compulsory for accomplishing the project productively.
- The third step involves planning the quality control activities in order to reassure the exceptional quality of the deliverable.
- The next step is to plan for the resources required in productively implementing the quality assurance.